Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mercy!

Goodness,.

I need to be here more. I am going to commit to posting at least once or twice a week. Well, we got out of school on the 21st. I am going to teach summer school in my own classroom so I decided to go with a camping theme. I must admit I went WAYYYYY overboard purchasing camping and summer things on TPT! I need to put some of fmy own things on there. I haven't posted anything new in a while. ANyway, I leave Mondat for New Mexico to go to an NEA conference/summit on teaching ELLs. Not really sure exacrly what is  involved. I was expecting this huge event, only to find there are only about 45 peoplgoing, s not exactly sure. But it should be fun. I have never been to New Mexico and it is all paid for by NEA.

Please excuse any typos you find, my computer is dying a very slow and labored death. The screen is cracked, the curser jumps all around,  and it erases entire paragraphs as you type for absolutely no reason. Add to that the fact that the battery is dead and it needs to stay plugged in.

I wanted to buy a new MAC but tires for my car, as well as my teenage sons trumped a new puter,. I may just buy an inexpensive PC when I return, since I am told we are getting new Macbook Pros this fall. That would be something else because the elementary teachers have never got any computers except the castoffs from the middle school kids! You can imagine what they were like.

I am making so many spaces so the entire thing doesn't get deleted. I am going to try to post a picture of my sad computer but not sure I will know how. I can be prettycomputer savvy, but blogging is a whole new ballgame. ANyone know of any tutorials for bloggers? I think I might check it out when I finish this..
,
Okay, signing off now. Have a wonderful week. Not sure I can post from my ipad so I maynot be back til next weekend.

Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment