Wednesday, January 4, 2012

glad to be back

Well I hope everyone has had a great return to the classroom. I had a bit of a rough day yesterday, not because of school actually. but more because of my lovely high school boys! Ahhhhh, parenting 17 year olds can be the best of times and the worst of times. My own personal Tale of Two Cities. HAHAHAH

But today has been great so far. My little guy that I have the pleasure of working with one on one every morning had a great day! He was out yesterday and I  worried that he would be all over the place after such a long break. But he fell back into routine and remembered all he has learned these past few months about "doing school"!

I got the opportunity to make some activity sheets for the first grade class and they were excited. So all in all, a good day.

I feel as if I have very little to share with all of you today. Guess I will sign off for now and be back later!

Respectfully,

cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment