Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Blog Hopping

So I spent a lot of today blog hopping and reading folks' Sunday ramblings. I just adore reading about all these teachers who have such amazing ideas. I am determined to become more tech savvy this summer. It is SOOOO amazing that there are teachers getting ready to return to school. I just completed the second week of my summer vacation, though I do teach summer school starting July 15. But summer school is easy peasy and kind of fun. Only half days. 

I so wish that I knew how to pin my pinterest pics here but I struggle with making it look even reasonably nice.

I am determined that by next weekend I will have learned some tricks so I can try and get some pictures up and maybe find a few followers in the process. I also want to try and link up to at least one Linky party. I am hoping to start with the Monday Make it one.

Have a super week. I'm off to a union committee meeting tomorrow, putting together a new teacher "tool kit". Yeah!

Cindi

No comments:

Post a Comment