Thursday, July 4, 2013

Needing a Facelift

Happy 4th of July my friends.

I realize that there are few if any people reading this blog at this time. But I am trying to figure out the blogging world and cannot wait to link up with some brilliant teachers. I am hoping to have a facelift on this blog this summer. Hiring a teacher team to design a whole blog with great graphics and buttons, etc. For now, I just want to list my to do list for the summer.

I got out of school a week ago, almost two, so I have had a week to play, while my sister was in town from New York and then a few days to do doctor appointments, etc. So it is time to now get to work. I am hoping to go into my classroom tomorrow and finish the inventory on my LLI books so I can prepare my room for summer school. That starts July 15.

I am planning on posting some pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it the way I want to.

Ta Ta for now,
CIndi

No comments:

Post a Comment